Posted: Feb 06, 2017
- To educate students for Christian ministries and other strategic vocations framed by the Great Commission in order to extend the kingdom of God among all nations.
- To bring glory to God and hope to the world by preparing promising students for excellence in Christian ministry through an affordable, community-oriented, Christ-centered education.
- The lordship of Christ and the authority of Scripture
- The centrality of service to Christian congregations, the local community, and the world
- The necessity of faith, the efficacy of prayer, and the value of work
- The importance of affordability and the worth of a nurturing community
- The imperative of a Christian lifestyle and the virtue of academic discipline
- The priority of communicating throughout the world the message of peace, wholeness, and restoration as described in the Christian Scriptures